CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Algebra Amour

I have a love, hate relationship, it’s between math and me.
I have truly grown to hate it, since me love A became a D.
Those days of 2 & 2 were only 4 my childish youth.
How many more times must I do as I do?
I try to differentiate between math and emotions.
But it is hard to simplify to the final quotient.
Quad times I formulated a no, but I b² plus minused the root.
I ended up with a precalced mind, and never saw angles to be cute.
I loved math in elementary, with tags that said X=2.
Now in this grown up school all I can do is say X who?
I loved math, it was like a food.
I ate it everyday, I was always in the calculating mood.
But, one day I got a horrible sweet surprise.
I began to hate math, because they ruined my dessert with pi.

© copyright by Heather Champion, 2009

0 comments: